terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011

Interview with Teacher Amber!!

Uma entrevista com a nossa nova Teacher Amber!!


1. Where did you live before moving to Brazil and why did you come?

Amber: I lived in Buenos Aires, Argentina before I moved to Brazil, but I am originally from San Diego, California.

2. Are you enjoying to live here in Ilhabela?

Amber: Yes I love living in Ilhabela! It is beautiful and I love how nice everyone is.

3. What are the differences between here and the city you came from?

Amber: When I lived in Buenos Aires it was completely different. It is a huge city of about 10 million people, so the people were much colder. Everyone was always in a hurry and it was much dirtier as well.

4. How are you feeling about being a teacher at Wizard?

Amber: I really like being a teacher at wizards! I love my students and all of the staff!

5. What do you think about the school and the students?

Amber: The school is well organized and has lots of extra activities. The students are really kind and funny!

2 comentários:

  1. Dear Amber, you're such a nice gal! I love having our Tuesdays classes.
    Xoxo
    Teacher Nat

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Teacher Amber!!
    We love you ;)



    Teacher Carol

    ResponderExcluir