segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

Teens 3 Interview, Check it out!

O Teens 3 da Teacher Bella fez uma entrevista suuuuper cool!


Let's check out the interview entre o Natanael e o Cauê;

Cauê: Do you like to dance?
Natanael: So so, I don’t like to dance so much and you?
Cauê: Yes, I like to dance very much. Do you go for a walk with your friends?
Natanael: Sure, I always go for a walk with my friends, what about you?
Cauê:Yes, sometimes I go for a walk with my friends. Do you prefer to go for a walk or ride your bike?
Natanael: I prefer to ride by bike, on the other hand I also like to go for a walk, and you?
Cauê: I prefer to ride a bike because it’s faster.
Cauê: Do you know how to skate?
Natanael: No, I don’t know how to skate because I don’t like it, and you?
Cauê:No, I don’t know how to skate but I want to learn how. Do you like to go to a disco?
Natanael: I never went to a disco and you?
Cauê:Yes, I like to go to a disco. Do you know how to dance fast rhythm?
Natanael: No, I don’t know how to dance fast rhythm, I just know how to dance slow rhythm, what about you?
Cauê:No, I don’t know how to dance fast rhythm.
 Cauê: What do you eat after running?
Natanael: I eat fruits and drink a little of fruits juice, and you?
Cauê: I eat nothing I just drink water. Do you go for a walk on Sundays?
Natanael Yeah, I go for a walk every day, what about you?

Cauê: No, I don’t go for a walk on Sundays. Do you come to Wizard on foot?
Natanael No, I come to Wizard by bus, once in a while I come by car with my father, and you?
Cauê: I come to Wizard by car and once in a while I come on foot.

 

Um comentário:

  1. Very Good Teens 3 and Teacher Bella! The interview is very cool!

    ;) Teacher Carol

    ResponderExcluir